Area-I is looking for candidates that want to work in a team environment on the design, fabrication, and flight testing of advanced Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV). We specialize at developing vehicles from initial concept all the way through prototyping, fabrication, and flight testing. We have the following full time positions open for hire currently:
Aerospace/Mechanical Engineer – We are searching for candidates with a few years of industry experience in a related field to come in and immediately have an impact in projects. Depending on the experience, the candidate could be considered as a program manager for some of our upcoming projects. Candidates with experience in the following should apply by sending your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: Posting AME201801 in the subject line.
- Project Management with a background in engineering
- 3D design and FEA experience
- Assembly/Fabrication experience
- Composites fabrication and design
Software/Computer Engineer – We are searching for candidates with a unique skill set of coding/programming coupled with the knowledge of flight dynamics and controls. This position will work as part of a team to develop software capabilities for multiple mission requirements including guidance navigation and control, payload/sensor integration, and GUI development. Candidates with experience in the following should apply by sending your resume/cover letter to email@example.com with Attn: Posting SCE201801 in the subject line.
- Flight dynamics and controls
- C++/Fortran/QT/C# experience
- Code and test software based upon software specifications
- Support software development using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques